WP8.1/ Skype/ wie kann ich einen Kontakt löschen?

• Ganz so einfach ist es nicht (mehr).
    Skype hat keine Lust mehr auf Windows 8.1 - Kunden.

Für Windows 10 (Desktop und Mobile) gibt es regelmäßig neue Updates (sowohl Fixes als auch neue Funktionen).
    Der Support für die mobile Version wurde kürzlich, wie einige wissen sollten, bist mindesten Ende 2019 verlängert. :)

Außerdem soll die mobile Version bald endlich an die Desktop-Version angeglichen werden.
    Und die Karten-App bekommt in den kommenden Wochen ein wichtiges Funktions-Update.

Windows 10 bekommt gerade das 2. Creators-Update.
    Win10M bald auch. Geht doch. :)

Zurück in die Zukunft - Vom NOKIA 808 Pureview übers iPhone X zum 15 Pro MAX :):thumbup:

• Hi all,

I've noticed a weird little bug that started a few weeks ago. It's kind of obscure, I'll try to be clear.

Synopsis: basically, the Skype app on WP8.1 somehow causes new additions to any contact information to be forgotten under certain conditions.

Steps to reproduce:

1. be signed in to the Skype app on WP8.1 (it's allowed to run in background on mine)
    2. sync your MS account on the phone (just to be sure everything's up to date)
    3. edit the Microsoft Account entry of a contact that is both an Outlook and a Skype contact. add a new phone number (can do this either on the web or in the phone's People app)
    4. sync your MS account on the phone again (to update everything with the recent change)
    NOTE: at this point you should see the new phone # on the contact everywhere
    5. open the Skype app on the phone (wait a while to let it do whatever it does)
    6. close the Skype app
    7. check the contact's entry on the People app, the new phone number you just added has disappeared.
    NOTE: the disappearance will reflect to the online People app next time your phone syncs your MS account.
    NOTE2: I've noticed (not certain) that sometimes it appears to take some time, possibly multiple launches of the Skype app, for this to happen. I've noticed it happening fairly consistently right away, but it might also be happening after some delay if you don't see it right away.

Summary: while you are signed in to the Skype app on the phone, if you make any changes to a MS Account/Outlook contact who is also a Skype contact, the next time you launch the Skype app it'll erase the changes you just added.

Workaround: I first tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Skype app. That didn't work, but led me to find a workaround. Skype does not interfere with the changes if you do the following:

1. sign off from the Skype app (so it shows you the sign-in page)

2. exit the Skype app

3. make whatever contact changes you want

4. sync the MS account from the phone

5. launch Skype again and log in

If you're not signed in to Skype while you make and sync the contact changes, it does not appear to interfere with any additions you make.

Suspicion: based on the above, I suspect that there's something wrong in the synchronization between Skype services and the Microsoft Account services, that's causing Skype to not receive any updated contact information and subsequently overwritting the updated contacts with outdated information that it holds. Skype must be receiving updates upon sign-in, thus causing it to not interfere if it is logged out while the changes are made.

My Device: Lumia 830 RM-984; WP8.1Update2 8.10.15148.160

Miscellaneous but potentially relevant information: This all started in a weird way. At first, I noticed on my desktop Skype client that it suddenly added all of my Outlook contacts to my Skype contact list, even though only a few of them are actual Skype contacts. A few days later I noticed that several of my Skype contacts' phone numbers are gone from my Microsoft Account contact entries. I had to ask everybody for their phone numbers again and add it back. During this process is when I discovered that Skype kept erasing contact changes I make, because it kept erasing the phone numbers that I just re-added for my contacts. I eventually removed all my non-Skype contacts from my desktop Skype client's contact list, and that did not affect my Microsoft Account contacts, which stayed right there. It appears that although Skype and MS Account are connected in some way, they actually still manage contacts independently, but only sort of.

Has anybody seen something similar/know the real fix?

Sri Lanka visa application and support from Travisa Visa Service is fast and reliable. Apply now for visit visa for sri lanka, business visa, and all travel to Sri Lanka.

• Es gibt einen ganz einfachen Weg, Windows 8.1 Skype Kontakte zu löschen. Smartphone durch ein neues iPhone oder Samsung Galaxy tauschen und am PC auf Windows 10 updaten. :D

(Sorry für den Sakasmus.)

Zurück in die Zukunft - Vom NOKIA 808 Pureview übers iPhone X zum 15 Pro MAX :):thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!