+ More information on dangerous Commwarrior.C

• More information on Commwarrior.C

F-SECURE has updated our virus description on Commwarrior.C.

It certainly does lots of things, and none of them are nice. This is probably the most dangerous mobile phone virus we've seen so far. Luckily it doesn't seem to be widespread.

Commwarrior.C spreads over Bluetooth in same manner as earlier variants, but the MMS functionality however is quite different.

First of all, Commwarrior.C goes through the address book and sends messages to numbers found in there, just like A and B variant did. But in addition, it also mimics the users MMS behavior. Commwarrior.C listens for any arr.. ...

Read more:

More information on Commwarrior.C - full story

Commwarrior.C -:- Full description & desifection

Sincerely yours,
    Apoc

• It looks like your posts are advertising for your website and generated by some kind of programm.

Wenn die Segel nicht mehr glänzen, wenn die Winde nicht mehr wehen
    Werd ich um zu dir zu kommen über Ozeane gehen.

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von DeXTRa
    It looks like your posts are advertising for your website and

Maybe, but it just looks like adverts, mainly it is friendly & really important warning for symbian users, nothing more than, shot info with link back is acceptable on this forum I suppose!? ;)

Zitat

.. ...and generated by some kind of programm.

No, not at all my friend believe me, behind this topic is only hard work, and nothing beside the hard work so help me God... :(

Regards :top:
    Apoc

• ok sorry for that! :)

I hope you could speak some german so you could understand the other topics and by the way: Welcome to Telefon-Treff!

Best regards

Wenn die Segel nicht mehr glänzen, wenn die Winde nicht mehr wehen
    Werd ich um zu dir zu kommen über Ozeane gehen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!