Sony Ericsson W995 vorgestellt!

• Weitere Vergleiche bitte - falls Bedarf besteht - im Mobilfunk Allgemein. ;)

“Das Leben ist wie ein Fahrrad. Man muß sich vorwärts bewegen, um das Gleichgewicht nicht zu verlieren.” Albert Einstein

• Also endlich mal wieder ein richtig schönes S/// - Handy! :) Schade dennoch, dass S/// immer noch keine höhere Videoauflösung bei seinen Handys hat. Wenn es da endlich mal eine Alternative von S/// gäbe, Nokia hat mit dem N93 / N95 schon 2006/2007 eine hohe Auflösung mit ordentlich fps gehabt, aber ich will einfach kein Nokia mehr kaufen (Materialien Mist, Verarbeitung unter aller Würde)...

• Also ich bevorzuge ehr ein kleines schweres handy.
    Ich will schon was an gewicht auf der hand haben.

kein iPhone in 2018!

• Dann nimm doch das Nokia 6700 :D

6210, 6510, 6100, 6230, 6630, 6230i, 6270, 6280, 6233, e50-1, 6300, 6500 classic, wieder zurück 6300, e51, zurück 6300, Nokia X5310, SE W890i + Blackberry 8310 curve Firmenhandy, SE G900, SE W760i, Sgh i900, derzeit BB8310 curve + Nokia 5800XM

• GSM Arena Review:

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w995-review-329.php

Fazit:

"...

Sony Ericsson W995 not only spares users the agonizing choice between Walkman and Cyber-shot. It has simply harvested all the high-end goodies and leaves nothing else to want. And all that skill is packed in a compact, solid and stylish body.

Now, it's not hard to believe it was all too easy for Sony Ericsson to get carried away. Amid the first ever and best ever hype they somehow overlooked video. Just like Sony Ericsson by the way, and it wouldn't have been a big deal if they didn't make a big deal of it themselves. Why bother put a kickstand when the commitment to great video was never taken seriously? No kickstand can make up for the lack of codec support, inadequate screen resolution and no widescreen aspect ratio.

And still, the poor video is the only major grudge with W995. We just hope it doesn't need to be reminded that the devil's in the details. In all fairness, video should not be make or break for the majority of users, especially when all the rest is up to scratch. It's just that Sony Ericsson W995 will be held to a higher standard. It can't help it, just like it can't help the heavy smartphone fire on the high end of premium all-in-ones."

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Suche: -
    Verkaufe: -
    Vertrauensliste: 55x (neu)
    Vertrauensliste: 13x (alt)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!