Was wird aus Vodafone? 2022: Hannes Ametsreiter geht und Philippe Rogges kommt

• Aber man muss auch sagen, dass sich etwas bewegt bei VF.
    In den letzten 12 Monaten hat das LTE netz spürbar an Leistung gewonnen.
    Mit der Netzabdeckung hatte ich eh nicht Probleme.

Signature sux

• Ich finde es interessanter, dass sie mit einer jährlichen Energieeinsparung von 9.000 kWh werben. Das entspricht ja dem Stromverbrauch von vielleicht zwei Familien.

• Vor allem -30%.

Das würde einen ingesamten Energieverbrauch von 30000 kWh im Jahr vorraussetzen. Totaler Quatsch

Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB

• Zitat

Original geschrieben von Kirkage
    Vor allem -30%.

Das würde einen ingesamten Energieverbrauch von 30000 kWh im Jahr vorraussetzen. Totaler Quatsch

Das kommt doch in etwa hin, anstatt 3x3 Antennen (GSM, UMTS, LTE) gibt es nun nur noch 3x1 (Single-RAN). Dadurch können 30% Energie eingespart werden.

• http://www.wiwo.de/unternehmen…funk-riesen/12101820.html

Auf der einen Seite will Colao das Deutschlandgeschäft noch stärker aus London steuern. Auf der anderen setzte Ametsreiter durch, das er nicht reiner Befehlsempfänger ist. Total widersprüchlich, wie so vieles. Ametsreiter weiß nicht, auf was er sich da eingelassen hat. Der wird sich eine blutige Nase holen. Und schneller als JSB wieder weg sein.

• Nicht zwingend widersprüchlich. Man spart sich den Weg über Philipp Humm, der ja dem Vernehmen nach teils zu selbstherrlichen Charakterzügen geneigt haben soll. Vielleicht geht man solchen Problemen jetzt eher aus dem Weg.

• Wie dem auch sei, Ametsreiter kann nicht viel passieren. Außer er leistet sich Schnitzer. Reist er das Ruder herum, steht er als Held da. Scheitert er oder verkracht sich mit London, wird jeder sagen, dass es nicht an ihm liegt. Und was den Spielraum angeht, den er sich von Newbury erbeten hat: den hat er doch nur solange, wie er in der Einarbeitungsphase ist bzw. er den Laden stabilisieren kann. Kann er nach einer gewissen Zeit nicht liefern, dann wird er sehr schnell sehr viel Ärger bekommen. An seiner Stelle würde ich froh sein, dass die Lücke im Lebenslauf geschlossen ist und mir in aller Ruhe etwas neues suchen.

• Aus der Analystenkonferenz einige kontroverse Selbstbetrachtungen:

TLDR: Netz klar besser als andere, evtl. Übernahme von E+/o2-Standorten, Nummer eins in Sprache, Kundenzahl momentan nicht im Fokus :confused:

"I can mention Germany as something that we are watching, because there is an offer out from Drillisch, which might or not trigger competitive reactions."
    "In the case of Drillisch, again I’m not 100% sure I’m completely updated. There is an offer at €25 for 3 GB. I think, at € 30, United Internet offers 2 GB. And probably we are at 1.5 GB at € 30 or something like that. So, is it really enough to move the market? I don’t know. It’s more the reaction of the competitors. For the time being, our quality, our perceived service and superiority, which is not where I would like it to be but it’s clearly better than others, I think is enough to keep the differentiation."

First, you’ve done a lot of heavy lifting with regard to the German network, but your largest competitor just acquired rather a lot of new base stations from the third player. Does this raise the bar again? Did you look at these assets or is it more about them catching up with you a bit, if you like?
    Just on a specific point, TEF are trying to release about 14,000 sites, so a proportion have been acquired by DT. They needed the urban metro capacity. One of the things we were trying to resolve was incremental spectrum in the last auction, so, in one way, we have covered that. We’re also engaged in talking to TEF about additional sites as well.

I had two questions, please. The first one was just regarding Germany again. You’ve given quite a positive message that network issues are now behind you, the Project Spring stats you give all look pretty encouraging. And then, at the same time, you’ve now just invested considerable amounts in new spectrum in that market, so I was wondering if you could talk to us specifically about what you think the new spectrum in Germany will allow you to do that you haven’t been able to do already.
    James, I think the short answer to the Germany spectrum: we buy spectrum for the long term, so we’ve taken a view as to how we see data growth develop over the next three, five, 10 years, and we’re buying spectrum to accommodate
    that and keep that co-leadership position. You know that we had a slight disadvantage in terms of the lack of 1,800 MHz, and that caused our speed throughputs in the urban areas to be slightly below DT. So, in the short term, that’s really the gap that we’re making up, just to make sure that we stay co-best on all components, even though we’re already number one on voice.

When does the focus switch back from ARPU and price to stabilise the customer base?
    If you noticed in my script, I did say the prepaid base had stabilised, and what I was referring to was the active base. So, in a prepay market, you’ve got to be a bit careful with registered, because clearly people have second SIMs etc. So, what we’re seeing is that the market is contracting a little bit from a gross-add-spin perspective, so, therefore, the number of registered customers will drop. So, we monitor the active base, which has stabilised.

"Der Funkmast steht zu nah an Wohngebieten und außerdem befindet sich ein Ponyhof auf der gegenüberliegenden Straßenseite."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!